Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Wedding Jewellery and Bespoke Jewellery Commissions are all undertaken. A jewellery commission is a very special and personal gift. It’s important to me that you’re involved throughout the process. Please feel free to have a no obligation chat before you make any decisions.
The Commissioning Process
You have a special occasion and ideas for a beautiful piece of jewellery but don’t know what happens next? The steps to commission a piece of jewellery will go something like this:
- First we have a brief chat, either in person or on the phone about your jewellery design ideas, materials, budget and timescales.
- If you decide to work with me, and I can help you, then you will be provided with an estimate for the design and making of your jewellery. Silver and Gold prices do fluctuate which is why an estimate is given rather than a ‘quote’.
- If you wish to go ahead design sketches are drawn up for your comment.
- A non-refundable deposit is paid.
- Once you’ve agreed the design, the jewellery is handmade from start to finish (unless otherwise agreed) to your specifications.
- On request, progress photos of the making process can be provided.
- When you receive the finished jewellery commission and are completely happy with it the balance is then paid.
If you want to know more you may find the answer on my FAQs page here.
I offer a bespoke service I’m proud of…
A beautiful handmade bespoke pendant. Elizabeth was a very accommodating and helpful designer/maker. I’m very pleased with the piece. Thank you.*Erica
Want to have a chat about your commission ideas?
Ask me anything about the commissioning process
It means so much more to be given something different or rather unique, than to be given something that has been mass produced. So, needless to say I am a huge fan of Elizabeth Norris’ jewellery.*Jacky
Miss Norris provided a subtle but attractive solution to the problem of wearing earrings suitable for both heavy engineering and appearing in front of the camera.*Claire Barratt
Join my mailing list
Be the first to hear about special offers, giveaways, invitations to events and exhibitions. You’ll only receive one email per month.
- Tesimonials Disclaimer – Results may vary from person to person