Make Wedding Rings 10 September 2022
Create your wedding rings where jewellery has been made for 450 years! Make memories as well as your own wedding rings. A truly special experience that you’ll both treasure. Enjoy this romantic and unforgettable experience in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter with Elizabeth. This is a hands on workshop where you will be guided step by step to create beautiful handmade wedding rings, no previous experience is needed.
You will make wedding rings in gold or silver using traditional jewellery making techniques. If you are looking for sustainably made wedding rings this is your perfect chance to make your wedding rings from recycled gold. Stamp your partner’s name, wedding date or special message inside your ring, add textures to the silver or gold, and even combine gold and silver elements. Choose to have additional stones added to your ring and finish off with having them hallmarked if you wish.
- What – Wedding Ring Making Workshop
- When – Saturday, 10 September 2022, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Where – 16 Hockley Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B18 6BL
- Who – Exclusively for 1 couple only
- 30 minute telephone consultation about your rings
- 4 hour workshop
- Complimentary goodie bag including champagne & chocolates
- Step by step tuition showing you how to create your wedding rings to your design
- Ring resizing if necessary
- Material costs to make your gold or silver wedding rings. A quote will be given following our initial discussion and paid separately. Or feel free to get in touch for a no obligation estimate before booking.
Need Further Information?
- See rings previous couples have made here
- Watch this short video here
- For more information about the wedding ring workshops click here
- For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) click here
- If you have any questions before booking please get in touch send me a message here or click to call me here
- NB. Please check the date of this workshop carefully before booking. Many thanks, Elizabeth
“Elizabeth was patient and knowledgeable and made our day brilliant when we made our wedding rings. It was both interesting a lot of fun and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering doing the same !” – Nina and Terence
“Amazing workshop! We both really enjoyed making our wedding rings and learnt a lot! Elizabeth is really patient, let us have creative control and gave us really good advice along the way. Highly recommended!” – Ian and Lilli
“An awesome experience with a great host! Very accommodating and explained the whole process making sure we were comfortable at each stage with amazing results. Would highly recommend!” – Simon and Rory
- Error Messages – If you get any error message during the ordering process take a screenshot and email it to me at email@example.com
- Order Didn’t Complete – If you process an order and it seems not to have completed check your inbox/spam folder for any order and payment confirmation. If you go back to try again the product may say “out of stock”. This is because the product is held in your basket for 30 minutes. First check your basket, if empty try again after 30 minutes.
- Payment Didn’t Go through – If your payment seems not to have completed please check your banking app to see if the payment has gone through before trying again.