So excited! I’m organising my first photo shoot and I’m looking for a model to wear my jewellery. Can you help? Are you a model? Do you know a model? Get in touch by leaving a comment below or emailing me via my contact page. Thank you.
Below is the ad I posted today:
Model Wanted For Jewellery Photoshoot In Brighton
I’m looking for a female model for a jewellery photoshoot in Brighton. I’m a jewellery designer called Elizabeth Anne Norris. My contemporary jewellery designs are entirely handmade with simple lines and a feminine feel. I’m looking for a female model to come and do a half/full day studio photo shoot in Brighton. Date to be confirmed.
Ideally you will be…
- aged 20-35
- Looking for some jewellery modelling experience
- Wanting to add to your portfolio shots
- A natural beauty with medium/long hair
- A lover of silver jewellery with a complexion to suit
- Willing to show off your good assets ie. ears, neck, wrists and hands
Uncropped shots will be head and shoulders only. Many shots will be cropped close to showcase the jewellery. Please get in contact if you are interested and I’ll fill you in with more details. Can’t wait to hear from you.