20% Off Silver Jewellery Making
As the days get cooler and outdoor pursuits become less appealing what better time to learn something new in the warmth of a cosy jewellery workshop. In my 3-hour beginner’s silver jewellery making workshop you can make a silver ring, a pair of silver earrings or a silver pendant.
And what’s even better is that you can book now with 20% off using code LEARN20 !
Why not make some autumn inspired jewellery for yourself or for a gift? Book your beginners workshop before 14 Oct
Ready to book in now?… go for it!
You can be the first to hear about all our future offers by signing up to our mailing list here
More about the 3 hour beginners workshop
So you like the sound of 20% off but you want to know a little more about the 3 hours beginners jewellery making workshop first? If you like getting creative, in any capacity, I’m sure you’ll find it appealing.
You don’t need any jewellery making experience to attend this workshop, just bring your enthusiasm and willingness to learn the ancient art of working with silver, the handmade way.
- At the start of the workshop we discuss your design ideas.
- I can guide you and show examples of what’s possible.
- You will learn some basic traditional silver jewellery making techniques.
- You’ll use hand tools like I saw, hammers, files and pliers
- You will also learn how to work with the metal: soften it, form it and shape it
- You’ll use a blow torch and I’ll show you how to solder.
- Then I can walk you through how to finish your piece of jewellery in different ways.
- I teach in a very step-by-step fashion so every process will be shown to you as and when you’re ready.
The jewellery workshops usually run on Saturdays but check the website for details. Workshops are 3 hours long and cost £85 per person. The class size is a maximum of 3 students. The cost of the silver is extra. As a ballpark figure this might be something between £5 -25.
To take advantage of the 20% discount on these workshops book your spot before the 14th October and only pay £68 per person. All you need to remember is code LEARN20. Type this in at the checkout when booking and you automatically receive 20% off. Easy!
Click here to book in now
Include Great image with title tag
- This is a lovely opportunity to learn a new skill and have fun.
- Spend 3 hours with me in my Birmingham workshop.
- Make a piece of silver jewellery to take away with you and wear.
- Learn some basic silver jewellery making techniques.
- Come with your friend, mother or daughter?
- Book before 14 October and receive 20% off.
Check availability and book in online now
Don’t forget to use code LEARN20 at the Checkout to receive 20% off the normal price
£50 Off Wedding Ring Making
What could cement the romance in your relationship more than wedding ring making together? Right now we’re offering you sentimental darlings £50 off this fabulous experience.
Before deciding if making your own wedding rings is for you can read about Natalie and Stella’s experience here.
A romantic day out…
We offer wedding ring making workshops, exclusively for one couple, in our fully equiped workshop. Many couples have made their rings in gold or silver under the expert guidance of award winning jeweller Elizabeth Anne Norris and you can too. Read about how your day spent together will go here.
An unmissable offer!
If you’re reading this before 14 September 2018 then you’re in luck! You can book your wedding ring making workshop and receive £50 off right now. Check the availability and book your workshop online here. Use discount code MAKERINGS1 at the checkout and only pay £250 (normally £300).
Just so you know the cost of the wedding ring making workshop excludes materials. Once you book we’ll be in touch to chat with you about your wedding ring designs and let you know how much the gold or silver will cost. To give you a guide to materials costs below are some costs:
- Silver wedding rings will be approximately £10-£40
- Ladies wedding rings in 9 carat gold will be approximately £70 – £350 and 18 carat gold will be £150 – £600
- Men’s wedding rings 9 carat gold will be approximately £100 – £500 and 18 carat gold will be £250 – £1000
- Optional extras like hand engraving £20- £40, hallmarking £40 and stone setting £30 per stone plus the cost of the stone.
If you have any questions about wedding ring making you can email us here or click to call Elizabeth here.
So to be clear, you can enjoy your wedding ring making experience with no prior jewellery making experience. Each stage of the ring making process will be demonstrated to you before you set to doing it yourself. Elizabeth will be on hand at every step to ensure your rings are made perfectly. You’ll be very impressed with the wedding rings you make. If you need reassurance read the reviews here.
- Don’t miss out on this irresistibly offer for your lovey-dovey day with £50 off (normally £300)
- Book before midnight 14 September to take advantage of this offer.
- Be sure to use code MAKERINGS1 when you book online to receive your discount.
- Click here to book the next available wedding ring making workshop now.
If you have any questions please contact us here
Our Best Selling Sustainable Jewellery Reduced
Until the end of July you can order our best selling sustainable jewellery designs online at a discount. Read on if you want a whopping 25% off our Rockstar Ring, White Lace Initial Cufflinks, Silver Daisy Ring or the Sugar Ring. You can click on any of the images below for more information about each piece of jewellery.
25% off our 4 top best sellers
To celebrate summer we are offering all of our online customers a sizzling 25% off our top 4 best selling sustainable jewellery designs. Each of these jewellery designs is handmade to order in our Birmingham studio. We use 100% recycled sterling silver for these designs so make a perfect eco friendly gift for someone who cares about our beautiful planet.
To receive your 25% discount simply use coupon code BEST25 at the checkout in our online shop. Don’t forget standard worldwide shipping from Elizabeth Anne Norris is always free.
Go direct to our best sellers now
Below you’ll find links direct to our top 4 sustainable jewellery so you can hop there quick and order right away:
- The Rockstar Ring
- White Lace Initial Cufflinks
- Silver Daisy Ring
- The Sugar Ring
Order one or more of each jewellery design, there’s no restrictions. Don’t forget to use code BEST25 to receive 25% off your order. This offer ends on 31 July so don’t miss out, visit our sustainable jewellery shop now.