by eanjewellery | May 23, 2022 | Jewellery Classes, Press / News
Yesterday I told you I had announcement to make today and here it is.
Your complete beginners guide to creating a silver ring at home is here…
Through bite sized videos and a comprehensive workbook this online course will equip you with all the knowledge to make a beautiful silver ring to be proud of…
Does this sound like you ?
- You’re curious about jewellery making but don’t know where to start, unsure what jewellery tools you need or whether you’ll enjoy jewellery making.
- You’d love to learn jewellery making but don’t want to spend loads of money or join a membership, academy or college.
- The courses you’ve researched are too long, not available right now, aren’t near you, not at convenient times, are fully booked or require a big commitment
Imagine all of this made easy…
- This online course will set you up at home by following easy videos showing you how to set up your workspace. Tool lists broken down into 8 steps to follow the course. Estimated tool costs so you can plan and spread your budget as you want. Included are 5 videos, done for you tool lists, clickable links to reputable tool suppliers.
- This online course will guide you through the making process from start to finish with easy to follow videos so you can take the course in your own time, at your own pace. Turn your idea into reality and create a beautiful silver ring you can wear forever. Included are 1hour and 50 minutes of video tutorials and a 31 page workbook.
- This online course will support you all the way by joining a FB community of other students taking this course. Share your progress with others, enjoy a fun learning experience together and network opening possibilities to buy and sell second hand jewellery tools with past and present students. Included are: dedicated FB group, homework hashtags, FAQ topics
On this course you’ll get lifetime access to:
- Clear instructional videos showing you how to set up your workspace at home
- Videos talking you through the jewellery tools you’ll need for this course
- A list of my recommended tool and silver suppliers
- 1 hour and 50 minute of step by step video tutorials walking you through my 8 proven steps to make a silver ring
- Worth £125
A 31 page comprehensive workbook including:
- Step by step written instructions
- Safety tips
- Before and after expectations for each step of the course
- Jewellery tools needed for each step of the course
- Direct links to researched tool suppliers to save you money
- Top tips
- Fun homework prompts
- Suggested hashtags to share progress pics
- Worth £85
- Learn from your award winning jeweller and teacher who’s made over 1000 rings to date.
- The opportunity to join a supportive community over on a dedicated FB group where you can connect with other students taking this online course, ask questions and find answers to FAQs
- Worth £££
- A tools and consumables list with estimated costs so you can budget accordingly
- Done for you ring length calculator
- Coupon code for a free ring multi-sizer
- Worth £59
Total value of the above is worth £269+
But it’s yours today for only £64.99
Q: How much do I need to spend on jewellery tools. A: I’ve calculated you’ll need approx £40 on consumables and £100 on tools. Because I’ve broken down the tool lists for each step you can spread your spending and only order tools as and when you need them.
Q: How much space will I need? A: You’ll need a table and a chair. I started making jewellery on an office desk but you can use the kitchen table, a desk or pick up an old table from a charity shop.
Q: I’ve never used tools before and am worried about safety. A: I include lots of safety tips in my tutorials and as long as you follow those and are sensible you should be fine. If you have any concerns please contact me.
Q: I’m not based in the UK, is this online course for me? A: Yes, this course if for anyone who wants to learn the basics of silver jewellery making. Whilst there are links to reputable suppliers based in the UK you can research for tool suppliers nearer to you. Please be aware that if you order tools and bullion from abroad you may be charged import taxes. Check your local import export rules.
In making this online course I’ve scoured the internet and can’t find a stand alone online ring making course like this anywhere in the UK. I’ve also researched some of the best value tools so you don’t have to, just click the links in the course workbook, Easy! Let me bring the jewellery tutor to you, my 22 years of jewellery making expertise are just a click away. If you’re a complete beginner this is the perfect course for you. I’m literally sharing all the info you need to start your jewellery making journey at home and I know you’re going to love it!
My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you buy and you’re not satisfied here is what I’ll offer you…
So confident am I that you will be able to make a silver ring after completing this course that: if you complete the course and the workbook and are still not able to make a silver ring I will offer you a full refund.
(refund available within 28 days of purchase)
I can’t wait to help you create your own silver ring and to learn my 8 Proven Steps to Make a Silver Ring. Won’t you dive in with me… ?
If this isn’t for you right now, don’t worry. Sign up to my mailing list to find out about future courses. Tick the “online jewellery courses” box for what you’d like to hear about.
by eanjewellery | Feb 16, 2019 | Press / News
My magazine interview is out!
Read it here… I recently found out that my magazine interview has been published. I’ve included a copy here for you.
An interview with ETC Magazine
I was contacted about 6 months ago by a Jasmine from Etc magazine, an award winning lifestyle publication that covers our fair county of Sussex. I was thrilled to be invited for a magazine interview to chat about my jewellery designs.
It’s been a while since my last press coverage so I was nervous but excited about this request.
Delving into my past
When it came to it I really enjoyed my interview with Jasmine. As we chatted my nerves diminished. She asked me about how I changed career from environmental scientist to jeweller, you can find out more about that if you click the image to read the full magazine interview.
I was also asked about the jewellery making workshops I run in Birmingham, including my beginners workshops and wedding ring making. Honestly, I can say I enjoy running these almost as much as the couples who attend.
Of course Jasmine asked about my jewellery designs too. Making jewellery is the main reason I quit my previous job and is still my main joy. I may have slipped in that I was recently awarded “Best Eco-friendly Jewellery Brand 2018” by Lux life magazine! Incorporating my environmental stance into my jewellery is something I’m proud to be recognised for.
Chuffed to bits
Finding out my magazine interview, double page no less, is in print has been very exciting. You can pick up the February issue of Etc magazine all over Sussex, for free, so do grab one when you see it. I’m certainly chuffed to bits about how lovely the article is. What do you think? Please leave your comments below. Thank you, Elizabeth
by eanjewellery | Oct 1, 2018 | Uncategorised
20% Off Silver Jewellery Making
As the days get cooler and outdoor pursuits become less appealing what better time to learn something new in the warmth of a cosy jewellery workshop. In my 3-hour beginner’s silver jewellery making workshop you can make a silver ring, a pair of silver earrings or a silver pendant.
And what’s even better is that you can book now with 20% off using code LEARN20 !
Why not make some autumn inspired jewellery for yourself or for a gift? Book your beginners workshop before 14 Oct
Ready to book in now?… go for it!
You can be the first to hear about all our future offers by signing up to our mailing list here
More about the 3 hour beginners workshop
So you like the sound of 20% off but you want to know a little more about the 3 hours beginners jewellery making workshop first? If you like getting creative, in any capacity, I’m sure you’ll find it appealing.
You don’t need any jewellery making experience to attend this workshop, just bring your enthusiasm and willingness to learn the ancient art of working with silver, the handmade way.
- At the start of the workshop we discuss your design ideas.
- I can guide you and show examples of what’s possible.
- You will learn some basic traditional silver jewellery making techniques.
- You’ll use hand tools like I saw, hammers, files and pliers
- You will also learn how to work with the metal: soften it, form it and shape it
- You’ll use a blow torch and I’ll show you how to solder.
- Then I can walk you through how to finish your piece of jewellery in different ways.
- I teach in a very step-by-step fashion so every process will be shown to you as and when you’re ready.
The jewellery workshops usually run on Saturdays but check the website for details. Workshops are 3 hours long and cost £85 per person. The class size is a maximum of 3 students. The cost of the silver is extra. As a ballpark figure this might be something between £5 -25.
To take advantage of the 20% discount on these workshops book your spot before the 14th October and only pay £68 per person. All you need to remember is code LEARN20. Type this in at the checkout when booking and you automatically receive 20% off. Easy!
Click here to book in now
Include Great image with title tag
- This is a lovely opportunity to learn a new skill and have fun.
- Spend 3 hours with me in my Birmingham workshop.
- Make a piece of silver jewellery to take away with you and wear.
- Learn some basic silver jewellery making techniques.
- Come with your friend, mother or daughter?
- Book before 14 October and receive 20% off.
Check availability and book in online now
Don’t forget to use code LEARN20 at the Checkout to receive 20% off the normal price
by eanjewellery | Nov 29, 2016 | Gem of the Day
Deer Jewellery Stands
You may have seen my earlier post about the ceramic ring dish gift suggestion. This is the next in the series and and I have more to come so stay tuned.
I found these cute deer jewellery stands while browsing on Etsy. I love them so much so I thought I’d share them with you as a gift suggestion. Wouldn’t they make a lovely Christmas gift for those with loads of jewellery and nowhere to display it?
The design for the deer stands by Amanda Coleman came about in 2012 as a great display at exhibitions. Her stockists and customers took great interest in them. As a result, she decided to offer them in her shop for people to use at home. The idea of the jewellery stands is simplicity, simple shapes, slotted together to make beautiful decorative objects in their own right. They have the added bonus of being a perfect way to store jewellery at home.
Gift Ready Jewellery Stands
All the jewellery stands are flat packed so they are really easy to send as gifts. The wall mounted stand is a cheeky take on the stag head trophies so often found in grand old country houses. This design is great for necklaces as any length of chain can be hung from the antlers. They’re all designed and made in the UK using responsibly sourced wood.
Find out more about Amanda’s jewellery stands here – http://amandacoleman.co.uk/collections/jewellery-stands
Amanda is also a fellow jeweller and you can read about her journey into jewellery making and her inspiration here: http://amandacoleman.co.uk/pages/about
What do you think of these deer stands? Who would you give one to? Please leave a comment below as I’d love to know. Thanks.
by eanjewellery | Oct 11, 2016 | Jewellery Classes
I really can’t believe that I’ve been teaching jewellery making to adults for 5 years. My first jewellery classes were in October 2011. I’ve been going back through the feedback from my students and found this below from one of my very first students Emma. Emma came for a 3 hour jewellery making workshop which is suitable for beginners, and made this sterling silver ring. Below is the feedback she gave me after one of my jewellery classes:
“Thanks again so much for the class. I can’t believe I learnt so much in such a short space of time and came away with a piece of jewellery I made myself! Thanks for your patient guidance and kindness.” (Student Emma)
It makes me happy when I hear feedback like that. Thanks Emma. I really enjoy teaching silversmithing and jewellery making to my students and long may it continue!
If you want to make a silver ring or want to learn jewellery making, I offer a range of jewellery classes and workshops at my studio in Birmingham. Click here to read about the jewellery making courses on offer.
Got any questions about my jewellery classes? Please leave a comment below, thanks.