by eanjewellery | May 23, 2022 | Jewellery Classes, Press / News
Yesterday I told you I had announcement to make today and here it is.
Your complete beginners guide to creating a silver ring at home is here…
Through bite sized videos and a comprehensive workbook this online course will equip you with all the knowledge to make a beautiful silver ring to be proud of…
Does this sound like you ?
- You’re curious about jewellery making but don’t know where to start, unsure what jewellery tools you need or whether you’ll enjoy jewellery making.
- You’d love to learn jewellery making but don’t want to spend loads of money or join a membership, academy or college.
- The courses you’ve researched are too long, not available right now, aren’t near you, not at convenient times, are fully booked or require a big commitment
Imagine all of this made easy…
- This online course will set you up at home by following easy videos showing you how to set up your workspace. Tool lists broken down into 8 steps to follow the course. Estimated tool costs so you can plan and spread your budget as you want. Included are 5 videos, done for you tool lists, clickable links to reputable tool suppliers.
- This online course will guide you through the making process from start to finish with easy to follow videos so you can take the course in your own time, at your own pace. Turn your idea into reality and create a beautiful silver ring you can wear forever. Included are 1hour and 50 minutes of video tutorials and a 31 page workbook.
- This online course will support you all the way by joining a FB community of other students taking this course. Share your progress with others, enjoy a fun learning experience together and network opening possibilities to buy and sell second hand jewellery tools with past and present students. Included are: dedicated FB group, homework hashtags, FAQ topics
On this course you’ll get lifetime access to:
- Clear instructional videos showing you how to set up your workspace at home
- Videos talking you through the jewellery tools you’ll need for this course
- A list of my recommended tool and silver suppliers
- 1 hour and 50 minute of step by step video tutorials walking you through my 8 proven steps to make a silver ring
- Worth £125
A 31 page comprehensive workbook including:
- Step by step written instructions
- Safety tips
- Before and after expectations for each step of the course
- Jewellery tools needed for each step of the course
- Direct links to researched tool suppliers to save you money
- Top tips
- Fun homework prompts
- Suggested hashtags to share progress pics
- Worth £85
- Learn from your award winning jeweller and teacher who’s made over 1000 rings to date.
- The opportunity to join a supportive community over on a dedicated FB group where you can connect with other students taking this online course, ask questions and find answers to FAQs
- Worth £££
- A tools and consumables list with estimated costs so you can budget accordingly
- Done for you ring length calculator
- Coupon code for a free ring multi-sizer
- Worth £59
Total value of the above is worth £269+
But it’s yours today for only £64.99
Q: How much do I need to spend on jewellery tools. A: I’ve calculated you’ll need approx £40 on consumables and £100 on tools. Because I’ve broken down the tool lists for each step you can spread your spending and only order tools as and when you need them.
Q: How much space will I need? A: You’ll need a table and a chair. I started making jewellery on an office desk but you can use the kitchen table, a desk or pick up an old table from a charity shop.
Q: I’ve never used tools before and am worried about safety. A: I include lots of safety tips in my tutorials and as long as you follow those and are sensible you should be fine. If you have any concerns please contact me.
Q: I’m not based in the UK, is this online course for me? A: Yes, this course if for anyone who wants to learn the basics of silver jewellery making. Whilst there are links to reputable suppliers based in the UK you can research for tool suppliers nearer to you. Please be aware that if you order tools and bullion from abroad you may be charged import taxes. Check your local import export rules.
In making this online course I’ve scoured the internet and can’t find a stand alone online ring making course like this anywhere in the UK. I’ve also researched some of the best value tools so you don’t have to, just click the links in the course workbook, Easy! Let me bring the jewellery tutor to you, my 22 years of jewellery making expertise are just a click away. If you’re a complete beginner this is the perfect course for you. I’m literally sharing all the info you need to start your jewellery making journey at home and I know you’re going to love it!
My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you buy and you’re not satisfied here is what I’ll offer you…
So confident am I that you will be able to make a silver ring after completing this course that: if you complete the course and the workbook and are still not able to make a silver ring I will offer you a full refund.
(refund available within 28 days of purchase)
I can’t wait to help you create your own silver ring and to learn my 8 Proven Steps to Make a Silver Ring. Won’t you dive in with me… ?
If this isn’t for you right now, don’t worry. Sign up to my mailing list to find out about future courses. Tick the “online jewellery courses” box for what you’d like to hear about.
by eanjewellery | Sep 5, 2018 | Wedding Inspiration
£50 Off Wedding Ring Making
What could cement the romance in your relationship more than wedding ring making together? Right now we’re offering you sentimental darlings £50 off this fabulous experience.
Before deciding if making your own wedding rings is for you can read about Natalie and Stella’s experience here.
A romantic day out…
We offer wedding ring making workshops, exclusively for one couple, in our fully equiped workshop. Many couples have made their rings in gold or silver under the expert guidance of award winning jeweller Elizabeth Anne Norris and you can too. Read about how your day spent together will go here.
An unmissable offer!
If you’re reading this before 14 September 2018 then you’re in luck! You can book your wedding ring making workshop and receive £50 off right now. Check the availability and book your workshop online here. Use discount code MAKERINGS1 at the checkout and only pay £250 (normally £300).
Just so you know the cost of the wedding ring making workshop excludes materials. Once you book we’ll be in touch to chat with you about your wedding ring designs and let you know how much the gold or silver will cost. To give you a guide to materials costs below are some costs:
- Silver wedding rings will be approximately £10-£40
- Ladies wedding rings in 9 carat gold will be approximately £70 – £350 and 18 carat gold will be £150 – £600
- Men’s wedding rings 9 carat gold will be approximately £100 – £500 and 18 carat gold will be £250 – £1000
- Optional extras like hand engraving £20- £40, hallmarking £40 and stone setting £30 per stone plus the cost of the stone.
If you have any questions about wedding ring making you can email us here or click to call Elizabeth here.
So to be clear, you can enjoy your wedding ring making experience with no prior jewellery making experience. Each stage of the ring making process will be demonstrated to you before you set to doing it yourself. Elizabeth will be on hand at every step to ensure your rings are made perfectly. You’ll be very impressed with the wedding rings you make. If you need reassurance read the reviews here.
- Don’t miss out on this irresistibly offer for your lovey-dovey day with £50 off (normally £300)
- Book before midnight 14 September to take advantage of this offer.
- Be sure to use code MAKERINGS1 when you book online to receive your discount.
- Click here to book the next available wedding ring making workshop now.
If you have any questions please contact us here
by eanjewellery | Oct 5, 2017 | Wedding Inspiration
Natalie and Stella – Wedding Ring Making
I’m so excited to show you the photos from a recent shoot when Natalie and Stella came to my Brighton workshop and made their wedding rings. We were so lucky that Gemma from Betti Confetti Photo was able to come and document the wedding ring making with her clever wedding photography skills too.
Gemma photographed the day
If you’ve been following me on Instagram you’ll know I now run wedding ring workshops where couples can do all the wedding ring making themselves. With all the expert advice from me on hand you don’t need any prior experience. Well, earlier this year I took part in the happily ever after wedding fair at Brighton Racecourse and chatted to couples about my wedding ring workshops. At the fair I shared a stand with Gemma from Betti Confetti Photo. You’ve probably heard me mention Gemma before as she has done some wonderful product photography for me and more recently a successful model jewellery photo shoot too. You may have read my blog post interview with her here?
At the wedding fair Gemma and I teamed up to ran a giveaway contest for one couple to win a make your own wedding rings workshop including a pre-wedding photo shoot. One of the couples we chatted to at the wedding fair in Brighton were Natalie, from Wilding Wedding Planners, and her partner Stella. Natalie and Stella, who are currently planning their True Romance inspired wedding, entered our competition and won!
It was a giggle
After discussing what ring designs Natalie and Stella wanted we arranged for them to come and make their wedding rings at my jewellery workshop on the border of Brighton and Hove. We had such a fun morning heating, hammering, soldering and polishing the metal. By the end of the session they had produced the silver and gold wedding rings that they had dreamt of.
Time to celebrate!
Once Natalie and Stella had completed their wedding rings they celebrated with a glass of bubbly whilst they tried on their rings.
Love was in the air
Delighted with the results Natalie and Stella wandered off exploring the nooks of Brighton where Gemma captured some beautiful photos of them admiring their newly made wedding rings. I love the inscriptions they added to their rings!
The love between this pair is pretty obvious and I really wish them all the best for their wedding next year. I’m so happy to have met Natalie and Stella and to have helped them to design and make their wedding rings for their big day.
Could you do it?
In four short hours, having been guided step by step through the wedding ring making process, Natalie and Stella handmade their rings from scratch. They had no previous experience of ring making or traditional jewellery making techniques. The resulting rings are totally what they were after. The wedding rings made in sterling silver, rose gold and yellow gold are unique to them and very cool!
If you’re getting married and I thinking about wedding ring making yourselves you can read more about what to expect here. If you have any questions about wedding ring designs, the ring making process or anything else feel free to contact me here or leave your comment below. Thank you.
If you like the photos from Natalie and Stella’s pre-wedding photo shoot hop over to find out more about the services on offer from wedding photographer Gemma.
And if you love Natalie’s style why not find out how her wedding planning works here.