English Wedding Awards 2022 Winner
After being nominated for a wedding award way back in 2021 I waited patiently for the winners announcement. And was it worth the wait, yes! Elizabeth Anne Norris jewellery was awarded 2 awards in the English Wedding Awards 2022.
Special pieces of Jewellery
What does jewellery mean to you? Is it something you wear or collect? Or maybe it’s something you treasure? Whatever it is, we all have a special piece of jewellery that means something to us. Thinking of that special piece of jewellery you own, were you involved in the designing, making, purchasing of it? For some people the only jewellery they will ever wear is a wedding ring and it’s one of my favourite things to design and make for wedding couples. That’s why I’m excited to announce that Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery won not 1 but 2 awards in the jewellery category in 2022.
The 5th English Wedding Awards Ceremony
The English Wedding Awards was created to celebrate the best vendors and most excellent suppliers for the wedding industry in England. Whether they’re providing beautiful venues to be wed at or providing amazing flowers to adorn the wedding party, these talented individuals are providing couples with the very best weddings.
Big names in the Wedding industry
Elizabeth Anne Norris jewellery was not only a winner in the West Midlands but also in the South of England. 2 Awards, how fantastic that is. I’m honoured to be recognised alongside some incredible names such as:
- Romantic Wedding Venue of the Year Overall: : Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel (Coventry)
- Wedding Boutique of the Year Overall Winner: The Dressing Rooms Bridal (Halesowen)
- Groomswear Supplier of the Year Overall Winner: Black Tie Menswear (Crowthorne)
- Stationary Supplier of the Year Overall: Evelyn & Elliot (Shrewsbury)
- Event Decorator of the Year Overall Winner: Decorations by Design (Burton upon Trent)
- Wedding Venue of the Year Overall Winner: Redhouse Barn (Bromsgrove)
- Cake Designer of the Year Overall Winner: Elite Cake Design (Solihull)
- Hair & Make Up Specialist of the Year Overall Winner: Kerry-anne Hair (Milton Keynes)
- Wedding Photographer of the Year Overall Winner: Daniella Marino’s photography (Berkeley)
We would like to thank everyone who voted for us in the 5th year of the English Wedding Awards and congratulate our fellow nominees on their success. It’s been great discovering such wonderful wedding suppliers and we look forward to nurturing a partnership with them in the future.
If you want to see more about the awards visit Creative Oceanic Website
Thank you so much for your support!