Hi, I’m Elizabeth, I appreciate jewellery that is truly handmade and well made with skill and passion. That’s exactly how I design and make my precious metal jewellery. I was taught traditional silversmithing and goldsmithing techniques so consequently I use silver and gold and various processes to create high quality contemporary jewellery. The process of making jewellery is something I really get absorbed in, I confess I’m a total tool geek ! After 16 years as a scientist I decided to pursue my passion for designing and creating jewellery. I graduated from Sir John Cass School of Art and Design in 2004 (London Metropolitan University) with a design based HND in Silversmithing, Jewellery and Allied Crafts.
- 2004 1st prize for Innovation & Excellence in Design Development, Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths
- 2018 Best luxury eco jewellery brand, Lux life magazine
- 2020 Best for bespoke eco-friendly wedding jewellery (West Midlands), Midlands Enterprise Awards
- 2021 Best for bespoke eco-friendly wedding jewellery (West Midlands), Midlands Enterprise Awards
- 2021 Jewellery Design Businesswoman of the year 2021 (UK), Influential Businesswoman Awards
- 2022 West Midlands and South England Winner, category Jewellery, English Wedding Awards
- 2022 UK Customer Services Awards Winner, category Jewellery, Guides for Brides
Exclusive and Original: Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery
Influenced by my previous career in environmental science I love shapes and textures found in nature. I use simple lines and delicate textures and finishes to make stunning original jewellery. My jewellery aims to bring an ‘everyday extravagance’ to the wearer. Each piece of jewellery I make is created from scratch each time so is totally unique.
Make Your Own Wedding Rings
Since 2017 I’ve been helping couples to make their own wedding rings. It’s proving popular with couples who want to create memories associated with that symbol of their love, the rings! Why not make your wedding rings in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham?
I love what I do. I love good quality handmade jewellery.
I'm on Facebook
Get social with me! Like my Facebook Page here for chats, what’s new & lots more good stuff…